Johnnie Armstrong Gal-ry
& Campus Store

The building originally housed a skating rink, shuffleboard, ping-pong table and snack bar.  The facility was closed in the 1990's for student use and reopened in 2003 as a student fitness center including a kitchen area. The Campus Store was relocated to this facility in the summer of 2014.

  • Built in 1951
  • Total square footage:  5,308