DECEMBER 11, 2017 — JANUARY 7, 2018
Final Exams On Campus, January 8, 2018 (9:00 a.m.—11:00 a.m.)
- Students may take only one course.
- All Courses are taught online by BMC Instructors.
Who can take these courses?
- Currently enrolled BMC students!
- Tuition: $100 for the course!
- Students who are not currently enrolled at BMC.
- Tuition: $1,000 for the course.
New to BMC Students must:
- Apply for Non-Degree Admission online for free!
- Send official transcript from currently enrolled college or last college attended.
- Register for Class!
- Pay Tuition! [Click here to pay online]
- Complete the Registration Information/Computer Use Agreement Form
Federal Financial Aid is not available for these courses.
Questions? Call the Office of Admissions at 1-800-235-0136