|To be eligible for financial aid at Blue Mountain College, you must:
- be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen
- be enrolled or accepted for enrollment in an eligible degree or certification program
- not be in default on a student loan from any institution
- not owe a repayment on a grant from any institution
- demonstrate financial need (some loans and grants are exceptions)
You must have approval for final admission to Blue Mountain College
Apply for a Personal Identification Number (PIN) at http://www.pin.ed.gov (if you do not already have one).
You should immediately apply for federal financial aid at
http://www.fafsa.ed.gov. Be sure and list Blue Mountain College as a
school that should receive your information. BMC's school code is
You are strongly encouraged to complete the application online
however paper applications are available in the Office of Financial Aid
Apply for state financial aid at www.mississippi.edu.
Complete any additional information requested from the Office of Financial Aid.
If no further information is required, you will receive an award
letter which should be signed and returned to the Office of Financial
Aid (allow 2-4 weeks).
For additional information
Office of Financial Aid
662-685-4771 (Ext. 141)