Application for Admission
Master of Education Graduate Program
OFFICE OF GRADUATE AND CONTINUING EDUCATION
P.O. BOX 160
BLUE MOUNTAIN, MS 38610
1-800-235-0136 (EXT. 238)
- Official transcripts of all previously completed college and university work (including graduate) must be mailed directly to the Office of Graduate and Continuing Education at Blue Mountain College by the institution(s) attended. A supplementary transcript covering work in progress at the time of application and any late work must be furnished as soon as possible.
- Recommendations should be requested from three (3) persons who know the personal and scholastic qualities of the Applicant. No action will be taken on the application until all three recommendations have been received in the Office of Graduate and Continuing Education.
- Any applicant whose native language is not English must have TOEFL scores reported (a minimum score of 550 is required).
- A copy of the Applicant's current teaching certificate is required.
- Applicant must provide PRAXIS, GRE, or MAT score to the Office of Graduate and Continuing Education.