Bachelor of Science/Exercise Science
Bachelor of Science in Education/Physical Education
What may I do with a major in Exercise Science?
- Work with professional player associations and unions
- Strength training and conditioning at competitive training centers/camps
- Manage/own a health/fitness club
- Develop/sell sport/exercise equipment
- Sport journalist for newspapers, television/radio stations
- Write for special interest sport publications/internet sites
- Assessment/evaluation at hospitals, rehabilitation clinics
- Program development for health centers/organizations
- Sport ministry for mission organizations such as the International Mission Board, North American Mission Board, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, The Navigators
- Nutritionist or dietician
An undergraduate exercise science degree also serves as a great foundation for advanced study in medicine, cardiac rehabilitation, physical therapy, sports nutrition, sports medicine, biomechanics or other health related disciplines.
What may I do with a Bachelor of Science in Education/Physical Education?
- Teach physical education in K-12 schools, public and private
- Coach high school and middle school sports
- Conduct research in physical education
- Develop adaptive physical education equipment/programs
Need more information click here