Admission to the Program
1. Meet the general requirements for admission to Graduate School at Blue Mountain College.
2. Provide official transcripts of all completed college work (including graduate).
3. Provide PRAXIS, GRE or MAT scores.
4. Hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college.
5. Applicant whose native language is not English must have TOEFL scores (minimum score of 550 is required).
6. Provide a copy of current teaching certificate.
7. Recommendations from three persons who know the personal and scholastic qualities of applicant (no action will be taken until all recommendations are received).
For additional admission information, contact
Blue Mountain College
Office of Graduate and Continuing Education
P.O. Box 160 • Blue Mountain, MS 38610
1-800-235-0136 (Ext. 238)