New and Readmitted Students
DEADLINE TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION FOR 2ND TERM SUMMER 2013
- Schedule of Classes for 2nd term summer 2013
- If degree-seeking at Blue Mountain College, contact the Office of Admissions to schedule an appointment with an academic advisor to set up a schedule of classes for 2nd term summer 2013. If non-degree seeking, indicate in the comments section of the application for admission which courses you will take or notify the Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuition, fees, and/or housing charges must be paid, or payment arrangements must be made with the Office of Business Affairs by June 18. Contact the Office of Business Affairs at 662-685-4771, Ext. 133 for payment information.
- A $50 late registration fee will be assessed if fees are not paid or arrangements are not made with the Office of Business Affairs by June 18.
- Financial Aid for the Summer is limited. If you have questions about your eligibility contact Michelle Hall or Beverly Hickey in the Office of Financial Aid at email@example.com or 662-685-4771 ext 141 and 145
Registration Process - complete and submit the following required forms:
Students will not be allowed to attend class if the registration process is not completed by June 18.
A student must attend the first day of each class or his/her name may be removed from the class roster. If a student will not be able to attend the first day of class, he/she should notify the Office of Academic Affairs.