Blue Mountain College Employment Opportunities
The position in Criminal Justice and Program Coordinator has been filled.
BMC Staff Employment Application
POSITION SUMMARY: This professional position is responsible for the recruitment of a specific number of incoming students from an assigned area each semester that can benefit from the Blue Mountain College experience and will contribute to the positive living and learning environment it provides. This position requires a working knowledge of admissions, financial aid, and scholarships and the ability to develop and cultivate relationships with all parties involved including faculty/staff, alumni, and current students.
- Represents BMC at college/career fairs and at other assigned events.
- Schedules and provides campus tours
- Participates in all assigned recruitment events both on and off campus.
- Maintains a personal log of calls/emails/personal visits made to prospective students for reporting to the Director of Admissions each Friday afternoon.
- Represents BMC at professional conferences/meetings as assigned.
- Support all policies and procedures of the college.
- Assist students with all aspects of applying to the college: Scholarships, financial aid, housing, etc.
- Works as a team player, assisting others as needed.
- Develops a plan for achieving recruitment goals in the assigned territory in collaboration from the Director of Admissions.
- Maintains automobile and an inventory of needed supplies.
- Responsible for personal contact with prospective students and their families.
- Works with school and church officials to reach recruitment goals.
- Makes presentations to individuals and groups of individuals in a professional manner.
- Has a working knowledge of FERPA, rules and regulations.
- Lives a lifestyle congruent with the mission of the college both on and off campus.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Professional dress and appearance
- Knowledge of the institution’s mission and goals
The contact person for the position is Lynn Gibson firstname.lastname@example.org