Instructions for registering for the DANTES Subject Standardized Tests.
- Register with DSST online at http://getcollegecredit.com.
- Register a test date at Blue Mountain College via email at email@example.com. We are limited to only two workstations, so register well in advance of the expected test date. Tentative 2018 test dates are given below and are filled on a first-come first-served basis. Test will start at 1:30 p.m.
- Friday, January 19
- Friday, January 26
- Friday, February 2
- Friday, February 9
- Friday, February 16
- Friday, February 23
- Friday, March 2
- Friday, March 9
- Friday, March 23
- Friday, April 6
- Friday, April 13
- Friday, April 20
- On exam day, go to the Office of Business Affairs in the Administration Building and pay the test administration fee.
- BMC Students: $25.00, payable at the time of testing by cash, check made out to Blue Mountain College, or charge to your BMC student account.
- Non-BMC students: $35.00, payable by cash (exact change) at the time of testing.
- Bring a valid form of identification as specified on the DSST Website, a credit card for online payment during the test, and your receipt from the Office of Business Affairs to the Testing Center in the Paschal Student Union to take the exam.
- To cancel an exam, notify the test administrator by calling (662) 685-4771 extension 125 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that DSST study information is available at http://getcollegecredit.com/testprep.