Instructions for registering for the College Level Examination Program (CLEP).
- Register with CLEP online at http://clep.collegeboard.org/. After paying the $85 fee, print the exam ticket.
- Register a test date at Blue Mountain College by calling (662) 685-4771extension 125 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are limited to only two workstations, so register well in advance of the expected test date. Tentative 2017 test dates are given below and are filled on a first-come first-served basis. Test will start at 1:30 p.m.
- Friday, August 18
- Friday, August 25
- Friday, September 1
- Friday, September 8
- Friday, September 15
- Friday, September 22
- Friday, September 29
- Friday, October 6
- Friday, October 20
- Friday, November 3
- Friday, November 10
- Friday, December 1
- On exam day, go to the Office of Business Affairs in the Administration Building and pay the test administration fee.
Bring a valid form of identification as specified on the CLEP Website, your CLEP ticket, and your receipt from the Office of Business Affairs to the
- BMC Students: $25.00, payable at the time of testing by cash, check made out to Blue Mountain College, or charge to your BMC student account.
- Non-BMC students: $35.00, payable by cash (exact change) at the time of testing.
Testing Center in the Paschal Student Union to take the exam.
To cancel an exam, follow the information provided on the CLEP Website and notify the test administrator by calling (662) 685-4771, extension 125
or emailing email@example.com.
Note that CLEP study information is available at http://clep.collegeboard.org.